Buy your discounted tickets in advance online from May.
The tickets will be emailed to you and will include a barcode that will be scanned at the main gate (adjacent to St Jude’s Church) upon arrival. Online tickets will not be posted out and it is your responsibility to ensure safe keeping of the e-ticket.
The tickets will also give you fasttrack access and avoid any queues.
On The Day Prices
- Adult (16+) – £10
- Children (5+) – £5
- OAPs (65+) – £5
- Under 5’s – FREE
- Family (2+2) – £25
ADVANCE TICKET SALES CLOSE MIDNIGHT WEDNESDAY 7th AUGUST
TICKETS WILL ALSO BE AVAILABLE FROM
- Mary’s Florist – Halifax
- Walkers Butchers
- Buckwell News – Free School Lane
- Skircoat Green Post Office
- Far Barsey Farm Shop – Barkisland
- Little Bit Of Eden Florists – Sowerby Bridge
- Calvag – Mytholmroyd
- Halifax Visitor Centre – Central Library
- Village News – Southowram
- Post Office – Barkisland