Halifax Show is one of the most popular agricultural-based shows in Yorkshire and regularly attracts over 15,000 visitors throughout the day each year, so it is a great opportunity to showcase and sell your produce. Most past stall holders claim that the event is key in their calendar therefore applying on time is essential.
Booking Your Craft Stall
Halifax Show has a fabulous standard of Craft Stalls, where none of the stands are duplicated and all the products are handmade/produced by the Stall holders. We work carefully to ensure that only the best home-made produce and crafts are included. Each stall is unique and of the best quality, both in content and price. This year there are old favourites plus some new and unusual additions. Stalls are £40.00 per trestle table which are provided.
Some of our previous stalls have included:
- Home-made Jam, Chutney and Marmalade
- Cakes (many Gluten, Dairy or Egg free)
- Fudge and Biscuits
- Beaded bags
- Printed pottery with live printing on the day
- Button and scrabble pictures
- knitted toys, dolls clothes and sewn toys
- Sewn and felted bags, aprons, cushions etc
- Fused glass coasters, dishes, sun-catchers etc
- Hand-turned sustainable wooden items
- Traditional Decoupage
- Pyrographed wood and card.
- Local author with childrens books
- Bath bombs, candles, soap etc
- Hand crafted clocks and other unique paintworks
- Painter working on the day
- Hand-made jewellery, gemstones and crystals
- Hand-knitted blankets, cushions, shawls etc
- Cross-stitch greetings cards
- Novelty soap and flannel ‘evening bags
- Alcoholic fruit liqueurs
- Organic cheese.