Membership is an excellent way of showing your long-term support for Halifax Show. It also includes several benefits over a standard visitor ticket, and the price is amazing value too.
Annual membership runs from January 1st to December 31st but subscriptions can only be accepted until 31st July in order to allow enough time to administer the paperwork and get your badges in time. All Membership is at the discretion of the Committee.
This year there will be no need to pre-book members lunches. They will be available in the members marquee, subject to availability, with payment being made directly to the caterer.
What's Included ?
- Members Badge to gain Access to Halifax Show 2020
- Access to the Members Private Marquee & Enclosure
- Access to the Members Private Ringside Seated Viewing Area
- Access to the Members Private Bar with Dedicated Bar Staff
- Access to the Members Private Ladies & Gents Toilets
- Access to the Members Private Car Park near the Main Entrance
- Queue-Jump Entry at the Main Entrance at St Judes Gate
- Complimentary Tea & Coffee
- All Members are entitled to attend a General Members Meeting and also to vote at the AGM.
- Single Adult Annual Membership – £30.00
- A Partner/Guest Annual Membership – £15.00
- Members Children Annual Membership (5-18yrs) – £10.00 per child.
- Young Person Annual Membership (5 to 18 Yrs.) – £15.00 per child.
- Children under 5 are free.
Members wishing to invite others into the members area should purchase a guest badge from the members secretary at a cost of £20.00. per person.
Due to financial constraints the Society will no longer offer a guest badge with a member’s subscription. Life members will continue to benefit from a guest badge for the foreseeable future